Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nearly Pain-Free Plucking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selfanxo

selfanxo

Nearly Pain-Free Plucking Empty
PostSubject: Nearly Pain-Free Plucking   Nearly Pain-Free Plucking EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 am

i don't know how many teen girls pluck say their upper lip so there's no hair (personally, i do)...

but i've found that you should wash your face with warm water and a gentle soap made for sensitive skin first. then pat your skin dry, apply a medium-thickness moisturizer to your face, then hold your skin taught with the palms of your hands while you pluck the hairs.
it's easiest to find what hair you want to remove when you have a magnifying mirror - it also prevents you from going to far.

there's less pain in plucking your upper lip then plucking around your eyebrows, but once you get used to it you stop recognizing that hurts.

i hope i could be of help!
Adie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.selenacommunity.com
Romeo&Juliet<3
The Wise Admin<3
The Wise Admin
Romeo&Juliet<3

Nearly Pain-Free Plucking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearly Pain-Free Plucking   Nearly Pain-Free Plucking EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 am

Oh wow, i never thought of that (:< even though i dont really need to, lol but i might try
Back to top Go down
http://thewisewordsfromtheunwiseteen.blogspot.com/

Nearly Pain-Free Plucking
Page 1 of 1