Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like my story?
Yess!
Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_lcap0%Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Noooo!
Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_lcap0%Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Laaameeee?
 0% [ 0 ]
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_lcap50%Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
It's alright.....
Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_lcap50%Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Della:)

Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Empty
PostSubject: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 am

Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Dfblmq
Chapter 1
Girls Get better And Better!
One day Lexa woke up feeling great,she felt great cause it was girls apreciation day at her school. She was reallly excited,it was a tradition in her school. she said to herself "Yes! It's *GAD and I am wearing the best outfit ever!" she said. On GAD every girl gets to do special activites then do work. Her schoold invented GAD in so many countries no one really apreciated girls,even now. So they decide to do something special.so Lexadid everything she usally did on a monday mornig,brush teeth,comb hair,and of course EAT BREAKFEAST! She loved mondays cause each mornig she ate her dad's famous pancakes cause he was a chef. Her mother was the principal of her high school Everest Academy. it was very fancy,the name. Without the name her school was very normal and never chic. Like in Accidentally Fabulous,the girls school,it was very fancy and had academy in it. lexa would not rush cause her school was her next-or-neighbor. She avoided her brother matt be he starded "Mom,how did lexy's hair get so stringy?" he said while laughing. "It's not stringy Match!" replied Lexa. 'Let's not fight on GAD Matt! It's GAD and she is a girl,right?" said her mom."She isin't a girl..she is a a little spoiled monster...'whisperd Matt. "No let's go to schol kids you don't want to get a tardy slip from me."said Lexa's mother Audrey. "Okay!"Lexa and Matt moaned. So,Lexa got to school,on time. And her BFF Ramie,is waiting. Her name is really one-of-akind Lexa always says,but Ramie says it's really ordinary.And she always reminds Lexa that her real name is Ramona but she dosen't like that name really. "So,how's a going?"asks Ramie. "Real okay,an ordinary day-"says Lexa then she quickly says"No it isin't! It's GAD! And like my outfit,I bought it yesterday.That's why i could'nt text alot on my cell."continued Lexa. "Okay! Slow down girl!"said Ramie cautionly. "Hey girls!"says Todd,Matt's best friend since second grade. "Ugh,stop it! I am NOT interested in you!"says Ramie. "I know you do like me my Ramie." says Todd back. "Ugh,I hate him! He is annoying!"says Ramie. "She digs me."says Todd to Matt doing their handshake. "I hate him! I can't believe he is my older brother."said Lexa disgusted. "Here she comes..."said Ramie rolling her eyes. "Hi hi! It's Jessie so move off and leave my space."said Jessica. "Um,your locker is two lockers away from here."said Ramie and Lexa. "Ugh,like I care. I just need my girls to put the fan behind my hair so it can flow and you are blocking my flow. Get it? Flow? Hair flowing? Haha! Back to the chase MOVE!" said Jessica meanly. "Fine,drama queen..." said Lexa. "Have it your way,my queen.Hahha!"continued Lexa.
*GAD=It means girl's apreciation's day as you noticied.
Like it? I think it's girly and needs action. I will post more,cause i wrote some more,just post so I can post.
Back to top Go down
selena1fan
A Wise Admin<3
A Wise Admin
selena1fan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:35 am

i think it ok.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/erictwwl

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 am

It's HORRIBLE! I need action! Um...wait I will be posting the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Romeo&Juliet<3
The Wise Admin<3
The Wise Admin
Romeo&Juliet<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 am

I love it!!!! XD
Post more soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thewisewordsfromtheunwiseteen.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:46 am

Chapter 2
Here We Go Again.....!
"Now girls we wil be making groups of four,you may choose them! But choose them wisely...,"said Mrs.Brumbs,the math teacher. "Okay,Girls! me and my friends will make a cheer and you guys will do...whatever. cause we are REAL cheerleaders."said Jessica,bumping shoulders with Lexa walking away. "Just cause she is a cheerleader dosen't mean she needs to show off,"said Lexa to Her BFF Ramie. "I know,here is Taylor he is great....for you.....,"said Ramie. "He is my brother,I understand you hav a crush on him but...REALLY?,"continued Ramie. "What? He will be mine when he dumps....Klara,Jessica's Bff,ugh!,"said Lexa. "Hey girls,what's up? I was just coming to check you guys out what you are doing THIS GAD,"said Taylor. "Um,nothing just making a cheer,so let's go Ramie,"said Lexa,cause she was starting to get nervous."Come on! You know,I won't bite!," said Taylor with a grin. "Taylor! Don't do this! Last time you made my friend go away and she would'nt talk to me!"said Ramie. "Okay! Don't be pushy,but she became my girlfriend,"said Taylor walking towards Klara. "I don't know why I am soo invisible to me!,"said Lexa. So the gitls teamed up with two girls named: Emily & Danielle,they are new and twins. "I have been a cheerleader..once,so I now how it's done,"said Danielle with her english accent. "Show off...I do gymnastics and dance so I could do that part,you two could think of something too!"said Emily,you could see she is really in a good mood.
Hey,hey,hey!
We are girls we know what's best
We never really act like pests
If you try to intimadate us
We'll kick your face
You know were tough!
Yeah,5,6,7,8
So after the cheer they would do lots of flips and kinda showoff what they know best. And when they say kick they will kick thier feet to the crowd. Later on,they went and the next activity was next. "Girls,girls,you will sketch uniforms for the cheer you made and we wil get teachers to make them. First,consult youre group on what wearing,color,fabric,tectchure and all that! Sketch pads or on the table now start!"said Mrs.Richards. TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Back to top Go down
selena1fan
A Wise Admin<3
A Wise Admin
selena1fan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:42 am

u are so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:46 am

Uh,nooooooooo! Here is another chapter! (I want you to catch up with the other forum so i can write the same thing):
Chapter 3
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lexa had finished and wanted some paint. But when she tried to grab it,it spilled all over Jessica and her cheerleader outfit."You did this on PURPOSE!"said Jessica angrily,"You've hated me for a long time!" she continued. You could see Lexa's eyes where furious,then she said "This is the last straw Jesica! You,you sicken me!". Then the girls starded to splash paint at each other,fight do whatever so the other girl falls down and cries like a baby. 15 minutes later,Lexa's mom comes and sees them. "It was HER FAULT!"Lexa and Jessica said at the same time. "Girls,my office"said Lexa's mom not wasting time. The girls where stading back when the fight began,they"oooh'd" when they went to the principal's office. "What happend Lexa?"asked Taylor while the girls where walking to the principal's office with shame. "None of your bisness,now walk away Taylor"said Lexa,feeling down. "It's all your fault this hapend,all the paint,everything,was you Lexa,"said Jessica, trying to shake off what happend. "now girls,you don't need to fight"said taylor. Lexa was getting annoyed of him being the "peace maker"."Taylor,please walk away and mind your bisness. And Jessica you I am not done,"said Lexa. Here is what happend in the office.....]"Now,What was happening girls? cause I know it wasn't make belive,"said Lexa's mom. All you hear is Jessica and Lexa argue. "GIRLS!"said Lexa's mom,she would'nt wait for an anwser. "Huh? Was it fun?"said Lexa's mom,still not noticing the girls where rolling there eyes. "Okay,here is what happend...Mom. I was getting some paint then it all went woo"said Lexa. "What do you mean...woo?"said Lexa's mom."she spilled paint on me,that's what. She starded a fight,it was all her"said Jessica,pilling up all the problems on her. "Mom,i spilled paint then she screamed...then i screamed and we splashed paint at each other. I know,i was irresponsible and i didin't know what I did. We were just...just..."said Lexa. "IMATURE"said Lexa and Jessica. 'Never! You guys have been excellent,never Fs no warnings,not nothing. Why now?"asked Lexa's mom. "We...we...we've hated each other since 7th grade,she starded the hate and I folowed. It was always like this mom,you just never saw the *POV of teenagers. Okay/"said Lexa. "I get it girls"said lexa's mom. "What" said Jessica and Lexa. "hey,I was a teen too and it happend with me with a girl name Sarah. she thought that her clothes were always better,everything was better with her. Girls,life isin't perfect,you will always have someone who hates you,justlearn to live withit"said Lexa's mom. "This is not my mom...this is a lifesaver!"said lexa. The girls got their clothes washed and had to where cheerleader clothes,Jessica was used to it,Lexa hated it. It was ichy and girly. btu she could live till her clothes were washed. Then came lunch time,a time she would'nt miss. TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 am

Chapter 4
Ramie...What?!
Lexa got to the cafiteria on time. She was walking, getting some food. Then she suddenly saw,Todd putting his arm on Ramie and Ramie putting her head on his shoulder. WHAT HAPPEND!? "RAMIE?!" said Lexa. "Oh,um....Get away from me you jerk!"said ramie. The expression on Lexa's face was getting really mad. Then she woke up,clueless,IN THE HOSPITAL! "What happend?" Lexa asked to the doctor. "You have been hurt so much by Jessica we had to bring you here. Remeber?" said the doctor. "No,I don't remeber. Who are you?"asked Lexa. "I am Dr.Conner. What happend to you is that you hurt & bruised yourself badly then quickly banged your head on the wall not knowing anything happend"said Dr.Conner. "So it was all a dream. I should've noticed,I would never say something like that anyways" said Lexa. "What happend?" asked Dr.Conner. "Nothing,it was just my dream that's all."said Lexa. "Okay,but your dream could explain something"said Dr.Conner. "No,it could'nt. Who gave me these flowers?" asked Lexa smelling the beautiful flowers. "Oh,some boy,short hair,tannish skin colour"said Dr.Connor. "Oh,I know the boy,his name is Taylor" said Lexa grinning at the flowers and smelling them. "They are roses,and the boy said to call him when you are awake" Dr.Conner said. "Weird" thought Lexa. "He never did this before,it loks like he cares about me"she thought,then she starded to daydream,her and Tatlor on the beach having fun. Then she quickly snapped back to earth cause of dr.Connor saying: "You have a phone call". "Oh."she replied.
Lexa: Hi!
Taylor: You saw the roses?
Lexa: Yup! Thank you! What's happening?
Taylor: Oh nothing much.just Ramie torchering me,waitting for you to wake up,that's all.
Lexa: Ohh
Ramie: Hello Lexa!
Lexa:Heyy girlfrrrrrrrienddd!
Ramie: I miss U! Jessica 2!
Lexa: Jessica?
Ramie: She was really sorry for what happend,sorry I need to hang up Bye!
Lexa:Bye!
Dr.Conner instantly said,as if he was waiting for Lexa to hang up: "Well,you'll have to stay her 2 more hours,to get a shot and be examinated,to see if your real fine". 'Okay" said Lexa,almost moaning cause she was getting bored. TO BE CONTINUED!
You didin't see that coming did ya!? Here are the flowers/roses that Lexa got!:

http://www.sunshinefloral.com/images/pink-roses.jpg
Back to top Go down
selena1fan
A Wise Admin<3
A Wise Admin
selena1fan

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 am

it is so good u are so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 am

Okay thx! I am posting the next chapter soon,then I am on break! I think this one we'll be funny,IDK tell me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥   Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Just wanna Have Fun! By:Della♥
Page 1 of 1