Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what should I get him?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

what should I get him? Empty
PostSubject: what should I get him?   what should I get him? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:19 am

My boyfriend's b-day is march 3. which is next week. Mine was in feb. and he got me a really beautiful bracelet. I wanna get him something really nice.Everytime I've asked him what he wants he says Idk,or Don't get me anything.or I don't want anything. Which is crazy because ofcourse he wants something he's (like all boys) just being diffcult. So this is where I need your help. Girls what's something you've given a boyfriend or a really close guyfriend as a gift that they've liked. That's not to out there. We've been going out since june and I really wanna get him something really nice. I just don't know what. Thanks The sooner You repily the better xoxo Smile
Back to top Go down
Romeo&Juliet<3
The Wise Admin<3
The Wise Admin
Romeo&Juliet<3

what should I get him? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should I get him?   what should I get him? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am

Uh wow, idk

lets see, give him a card for shizz, a really nice one (:
and then maybe chocolate or something.
A picher of u two in a frame? something he can keep.
Um....a watch? lol xD a ring!!! XD jk jk
um...wow idk, maybe like uh...an iTunes giftcard
??
Back to top Go down
http://thewisewordsfromtheunwiseteen.blogspot.com/

what should I get him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Forum :: Relationships-
Jump to: