Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orchestra and Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine

Christine

Orchestra and Force Empty
PostSubject: Orchestra and Force   Orchestra and Force EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:28 am

I don´t know if it is right place for this, but I wanted to post one of my stories.
I´m sorry for my bad English so it could be a little incomprehensible.

Orchestra and Force
I´m standing on a high cliff. With the rest of the world it is not connect with anything. So
how did I get there? I have no wings, I can´t even tranfer myself, can I?
Strong sharp and even cold wind stained my face in red. I look around myself. Before me lies
an ocean stretching perhaps on forever, behind me heavy impermeable forest. Leaves of leafy
trees murmurs in a strong wind. It´s like orchestra whi wants to share his sad song with the
world. Fiercer blast of wind rieses. It ruffles my black hair... black hair? My hair is
brown! Never mind. I wind my eyes up to the ocean. The waves are breaking on the rocks. This
makes the waves to become a small droplet disappearing forever. That picture acted
mysteriously and ghostly at the same time.
I turn my head back to the further side of the ocean. Suddenly it begins to bubble. And
something rises... rises to an incredible hight. It´s higher than a rock, I have to look up.
After a while I finally recognized what is overhanging me. People from underwater depths. And
there are more and more underwater people coming out from the ocean. Wonderful sea people
surrounded me. I stood there with my mouth wide open, just stared and couldn´t believe my
eyes. Something like this exist? They were standing still, folded up in rows like soldiers
waiting only and only on the master´s command.
Fear in my body intensified and strain grew up perhaps on the highest place. I tried to move
but legs were chained to the recentless cold stone. Even the wind stopped. Everywhere settles
silence. Bad sign. I tried to breathe. Unsuccessfully. My lungs probably frozed. And they
will never thaw.
Sea people just now noticed my presence. They inclined their eyes on me and looked as if it
were the most paintful thing to do. Then one (probably the leader) turned his back to me and
began to speak to the others in their language. It spilled out through the air like sirup on
toast. He was gentle, friendly. Not how his look. Now I realized how confusing the first
impression is. After several minutes, he ended with his speech. Other members of the same
race only noddled their heads approvingly. Then the leader turned to me with a murderous,
coldblooded look. He took me into his arms.
I shouted, but my voice sounded far away. And was lost in immense. It darkened before my
eyes. Am I possibly fainting? Am I falling senseless? Am I diing? Suddenly a sharp pain
passes through my body. I desengage and fly up. In a few moments I see how my lifeless body
falls into the depths of the neverending ocean...
Back to top Go down
Romeo&Juliet<3
The Wise Admin<3
The Wise Admin
Romeo&Juliet<3

PostSubject: Re: Orchestra and Force   Orchestra and Force EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 am

Yup this is the right place alright :DD
And wow wow wow wowowowow! this is good
Is thurr more to this?
Back to top Go down
http://thewisewordsfromtheunwiseteen.blogspot.com/
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: Orchestra and Force   Orchestra and Force EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 am

Thank you
I´m glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Romeo&Juliet<3
The Wise Admin<3
The Wise Admin
Romeo&Juliet<3

PostSubject: Re: Orchestra and Force   Orchestra and Force EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:34 am

=]
Back to top Go down
http://thewisewordsfromtheunwiseteen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orchestra and Force   Orchestra and Force Empty

Back to top Go down

Orchestra and Force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Forum :: Writing :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: