Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Welcome to this teen girl forum (: please stop by and take the time to register or just look around. xoxo Van<3
Girl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramona and Beezus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Della:)

Della:)

Ramona and Beezus Empty
PostSubject: Ramona and Beezus   Ramona and Beezus EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:38 am

I ♥️ this bok! I am reading it! I know it's about 140 pages but I love ramona's character! The movie for it will be coming soon! Here is a link to the trailer:
Quoting Selena Gomez:
The adventures of young Ramona Quimby (Joey King) and her big sister Beezus (Selena Gomez) come to life in this all new film based on the best-selling books (over 30 millionand counting) by Beverly Cleary. Ramonas vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics keep everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her familys home.
Go to the website for the film!:www.ramonaandbeezus.com
Back to top Go down
Romeo&Juliet<3
The Wise Admin<3
The Wise Admin
Romeo&Juliet<3

Ramona and Beezus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramona and Beezus   Ramona and Beezus EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:46 pm

OHHH! I use to read that series when i was a kid<333
I LOVED THEM<3
Gonna watch it >:]
Back to top Go down
http://thewisewordsfromtheunwiseteen.blogspot.com/

Ramona and Beezus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Forum :: Entertainment Zone :: Books-
Jump to: